We’ve been dry camping in the national park in one of the most beautiful spots imaginable. However, last night we ran out of water. I have carried some water back to the camper to get us through another night but we’ll move back out to civilization tomorrow. We won’t be in such a nice spot, but we’ll have a few more creature comforts. I guess all of life has trade offs, even camping.
My book "Coffee Break Devotionals (from the New Testament)" is now available in several e-book formats as well as in print. Read about it here.
- Devotional on 1 ThessaloniansEnduring faith Thessalonians 3: But now that Timothy is back, bringing this terrific report on your faith and love, we feel a lot better. When Paul first came to Thessalonica he told them about Jesus. He told them what Jesus … Continue reading →
- Devotional on 1 Thessalonians
- Our Here and There blogWe started a new adventure in May, 2013 when Jackie and I retired and began new lives as full time RVers. It seemed that such a big change called for a new start in our online efforts as well. As a result this blog has gone dormant, although our trips and photos here have continued […]
- Our Here and There blog
- My how things have changedAs a young preacher (and I started preaching at age 16) I was encouraged to use lots of Scripture references in my preaching. I probably overdid it and over time dialed things back, especially as I moved away from proof texting.Still, I often mention different verses in a sermon, generally to give an example of […]
- My how things have changed