We’ve been dry camping in the national park in one of the most beautiful spots imaginable. However, last night we ran out of water. I have carried some water back to the camper to get us through another night but we’ll move back out to civilization tomorrow. We won’t be in such a nice spot, but we’ll have a few more creature comforts. I guess all of life has trade offs, even camping.
My book "Coffee Break Devotionals (from the New Testament)" is now available in several e-book formats as well as in print. Read about it here.
- Devotional on 2 CorinthiansThe voice of authority 2Corinthians 10: I write in the gentle but firm spirit of Christ. Paul’s first letter was rather stern and was, in general, well received. Most of the church at Corinth took it to heart and responded … Continue reading →
- Devotional on 2 Corinthians
- Our Here and There blogWe started a new adventure in May, 2013 when Jackie and I retired and began new lives as full time RVers. It seemed that such a big change called for a new start in our online efforts as well. As a result this blog has gone dormant, although our trips and photos here have continued to get visits. Once you are finished looking here, come on over to our Here a
- Our Here and There blog
- My how things have changedAs a young preacher (and I started preaching at age 16) I was encouraged to use lots of Scripture references in my preaching. I probably overdid it and over time dialed things back, especially as I moved away from proof texting.Still, I often mention different verses in a sermon, generally to give an example of what I'm talking about.At first, I took s
- My how things have changed